Earn an Accredited MBA from a top Business School in CanadaThe John Molson MBA addresses the issues of a global economy. Our program emphasizes an interdisciplinary general management perspective. The MBA program's overall goal focuses on preparing students for managerial success in an increasingly complex and competitive business environment. We offer a diverse and multicultural environment with a flexible MBA program centered on students' needs.
Average age: 30
Average work experience: 6 years
Average GMAT score: 623
Percentage of women students: 37%
Number of countries represented: 25+
Average Salary after Graduation: $79,071
Percentage of graduates employed 3 months after graduation: 76%
Prominent MBA Graduates
Ed Marra (L BComm 74, MBA 76) - inducted to the Marketing Hall of Legends Canada 2008
Mackie I. Vadacchino (BComm 82, MBA 84) - MBA Alumna of the Year Award, 2008
Ken Brooks (MBA 99) - Top 40 under 40 2006
Kenneth Woods (MBA 75) - The John Molson School of Business Awards of Distinction in 2001
Upcoming MBA Events
See all JMSB events
John Molson MBA News
- The 2012-2013 MBA schedules are now available to download...
- 2011 MBA Students vs. Faculty & Staff Soccer Game. Read more...
- The John Molson School of Business ranked 80th in The Economist’s 2011 “Which MBA?” Read more...
- John Molson MBA ranked second in Canada by Corporate Knights 2011 Schools Survey. Read more...
- Concordia’s John Molson ranked 42nd worldwide in Beyond Grey Pinstripes survey. Read more...
Choose the mba that best suits you
- Book an Appointment
- MBA Information Session
- MBA Career Services
- Application Deadline
- International MBA Exchange
Highlights of the MBA
Recruiters: View 2009-2010 MBA Resumes