|Customized Programs||Duration: 2 days|
OverviewThis program will expose participants to a broader perspective on organizational goals by addressing strategic management, and developing their strategic thinking competencies. Participants will explore the interconnection and interdependence of various business functions, therefore sharpening their business leading skills. This program is intended to assist executives in making better and more informed decisions as they plan for the future.
- Establish a direction for the business.
- Establish measurable and achievable long and short-term objectives.
- Integrate a marketing plan into the business strategy.
- Incorporate current resources and personnel into strategic plan.
- Modeling: various scenarios of your new business.
- Be able to manage profits and loss.
- Acquire managerial accounting knowledge to improve decision-making skills.
Content1. Looking down from on top…
- Responsibilities of a Director
- Understanding the Total Organization
2. The anatomy of teamwork…
- Team Building and Development
- High-Performing Teams
3. Envision strategic leadership…
- Working with Firm Strategic Intent
- Defining core competency requirements
4. Turning intentions into actions…
- Evaluating Performance
- Action Programming
Over the past 25 years, William D. Taylor, PhD has earned a solid international reputation in the areas of strategic management and management development. His current research focuses on the strategic management of technology.
Dr. Taylor is the former director of the Executive MBA program at Concordia University, where he continues to teach business strategy. He is also the founding director of the Aviation MBA. Dr. Taylor is an international consultant, specializing in developing and implementing business and corporate strategies.