Nabil El Meslmani
|PhD anticipated 2013
MBA Finance, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
B.Eng., American University of Beirut, Lebanon
|Nabil El Meslmani (FRM, MBA, B.Eng.) is a Lecturer in Corporate Finance and a PhD candidate at the John Molson School of Business. Nabil’s research interests are in the areas of Fund’s Evaluation, Performance Measurements, and Risk Estimation. His MBA based paper is presented in Eastern Finance Association (EFA) on April 11, 2008.
- Performance Measurements
- Risk Estimation
- Fund’s Evaluation
- Elfakhani, Said, and Nabil El Meslmani, 2010, An Examination of the Interrelationship between Arab Markets and Economic Indicators, The Middle-East Journal of Business 5, Issue 2.
Concordia University, Montréal, Canada
- Part-time Lecturer–Corporate Finance (Winter 2011)
Scholarships & Funding
- National Bank Doctoral Entrance Fellowship in Finance at the John Molson School of Business
- Treasury Analyst , National Bank of Kuwait, Kuwait, 2006
- Telecom Engineer, Saudi Oger Ltd. , Saudi Arabia, 2000 - 2003