|PhD anticipated 2015
Msc, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, China
BA, Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, China
|Bo Zhang, who holds two degrees in accounting from China, came to Concordia in 2010 to continue his academic pursuit in the discipline. He is currently a PhD student in the Department of Accountancy at the John Molson School of Business, and his research interests include financial reporting, corporate finance, corporate governance, as well as other accounting-related studies in capital market.
- Financial reporting
- Corporate finance
- Corporate governance
- Other accounting-related studies in capital market
- Zhang, Bo. 2011. Impairment and recovery on cost of capital: Do firms benefit from disclosure quality and conservatism during a market crisis?. Concordia University, Montreal.
- Zhang, Bo. 2011. The function of financial analysts after audit failures. Concordia University, Montreal.
Scholarships & Funding
- Strategic Initiative Fund, 2011.
- State Scholarship for Overseas Students(China), 2010