|MSC, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, National University, California.
BS, Public Health Education and Psychology, Central Michigan University, Michigan.
|Heather Cluley (MSC, BS) is a PhD Candidate in Organizational Behavior at the John Molson School of Business. Her industry experience includes various roles in health promotion and health care communications. From these experiences, she developed an interest in understanding the impact of work and lifestyle decisions on health and well-being. Her current research projects include: Work-life balance in the Canadian workforce, work-life integration for women entrepreneurs and the impact of workplace initiatives on pro-environmental behaviour.
- The impact of organizational life on well-being
- Self-determination, self and identity
- Work-life integration and balance
- Cluley, H. and Hecht, T. (2010). The Impact of Work on Pro-Environmental Behaviours. Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, May 22-25, Regina, Saskatchewan.
Conference & Seminar Presentations
- Cluley, H. and Hecht, T. (2010). The Impact of Work on Pro-Environmental Behaviours. Presented at the Annual Conference of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, May 22-25, Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Jory, S., Cluley, H. and Blair, L. (2010). A Tri‐directional Pilot Study of Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (SoTL) and Assessment of Learning (AOL) Practices at Concordia U.: Part I ‐ Unit Heads Speak. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society for the Study of Higher Education. May 29-31, Montreal, Canada
- Cluley, H & Gangé, M. (2009). "Impact of Parental Style on Career Interests." Poster presented at John Molson School of Business Annual Graduate Research Exposition, November 12, Montreal, Quebec.
TeachingConcordia University, Montréal, Canada
- Teaching Assistant–Organizational Behavior (2011)
- Graduate Research Assistant (2009–2011)
Scholarships & Funding
- TD Bank Financial Group Fellowship in Business Education.
- Graduate Research Intern, Flexible Work Solutions (2005-2006)
- Senior Program Manager/Program Manager, Helix Medical Communications, LLC (2005-2007)
- Continuing Medical Education Coordinator, Sharp HealthCare (2003-2005)
- Health Educator, Central Michigan District Health Department, (2001-2003