|MSc, Ca Foscari University, Italy. 2006
BCom, Ain Shams University, Egypt. 2004
|Ahmed Eissa a PhD student at the John Molson School of Business. Ahmed has previously held joint appointments at Ain Shams University and The American University in Cairo. His research interests are in the areas of Behavioral Finance, Corporate Finance and Portfolio Management.
- Behavioral Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- “A closer Look at the S&P ESG Index: Volatility, Performance and investor trading.”2011 (In Progress).
- "The seasonality of stock returns and its driving forces: An empirical study “2006. Supervisor: Dr. Loriana Pelizzon. MSc Thesis. Ca Foscari University, Italy.
TeachingAin Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Full-time Lecturer–Financial Markets and Institutions (9/2006–9/2009)
- Full-time Lecturer-Corporate Finance (9/2006–9/2009)
- Part-Time Lecturer–Financial Accounting ( 1/ 2008- 9/2008)
Selected Honours & Awards
- Passed Levels I and II of the CFA Exam.
- Ideal student award, School of Business, Ain shams university.2002
- Business class award, School of Business graduation ceremony.2004
- Scholarship from the Italian Finance ministry.2005
- PhD entry grant. Concordia University, John Molson School of business.2009
- National bank Fellowship.2009