|PhD anticipated 2015
MBA Middle East Technical University, Turkey
BSc Mechanical Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
|Cagdas Tahaoglu joined John Molson School of Business in 2011, and is a PhD student in Finance. His research interests are in the areas of market efficiency, emerging markets, empirical asset pricing, and risk modeling and management.|
- Market Efficiency
- Emerging Markets
- Empirical Asset Pricing
- Risk Modeling and Management
- Tahaoglu, Cagdas, and Nuray Guner. "An Investigation of Returns to Insider Transactions: Evidence from the Istanbul Stock Exchange." Bogazici Journal 25, no. 1 (2011): 57-77.
Selected Honours & Awards
- National Bank Doctoral Entrance Fellowships in Finance (2011).
- TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) Scholarship (2006-2008).
- Passed Level I of the CFA exam.