The Goodman Institute Advantage
- Curriculum: The CFA Body of Knowledge™ is completely integrated into our curriculum.
- Accommodating schedule: Class schedules are designed to accommodate your work schedule and other commitments.
- Top-tier faculty: Our faculty is comprised of an elite group of financial academics from the John Molson School of Business and other top business schools. Many hold both PhDs and CFA charters.
- Proven track record: Our teaching methods have ensured that Goodman student pass rates are more than double worldwide pass rates almost every year!
- Location: The Program is offered both in the heart of Toronto’s financial district and in Downtown Montreal.
- Small class size: Class size is limited to a maximum of 30 students per city.
- Faculty accessibility: Professors lecture in person on alternate weeks so that students in each location have direct access to them.
- Videoconferencing: On alternate weeks, lectures are broadcast to each city using state of the art technology.
- CFA preparation week: This one-week intensive course offered at the end of April is designed to prepare students to write their CFA exams and maximize their chances of success.
- Specialized activities: Our program is enriched by various activities, such as interview skills training sessions, career networking services, study skills and exam writing workshops.
- Speaker Series: This series includes discussions of current business topics by leading experts, as well as broadening the networking opportunity for current students with industry professionals.
What Our Alumni Say...
|“By differentiating themselves from the other mainstream MBA programs, the Goodman Institute stands out in a league of its own and specializes in training students to apply their knowledge and skills in industry. The Goodman Institute has been my direct expressway to a successful and exciting career. After earning two globally recognized designations and benefiting from three promotions in three years, while in the program, I can honestly say that this is the best return on any investment available.”|
MBA 2009, CFA Candidate
Vice President, Corporate and Institutional Foreign Exchange Sales
BMO Capital Markets