- What are the benefits of a combined degree?
- How do you maximize students’ chances of successfully completing the CFA examinations?
- Does the Goodman Institute offer an accelerated MBA in Investment Management program?
- Is work experience required for admission to the Goodman Institute’s MBA in Investment Management program?
- What is your pass rate for CFA exams?
- If I live in China, can I apply to study in Canada in my first year of studies at Goodman Institute?
- Does the Goodman Institute provide career assistance upon graduation?
- Why is the Goodman Institute's MBA Program full-time?
- Can I work while attending the Goodman Institute’s MBA Program?
- Does the Goodman Institute’s MBA Program have a rolling admission?
- Can I switch location of study during the three years period?
There is a growing need for highly qualified investment industry professionals. The Goodman Institute’s MBA integrates the Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) from the CFA Program and provides the academic training and professional competence necessary to respond to this market demand.
In addition to having a curriculum that parallels the requirements of Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) from the CFA program, a dedicated Preparation Week is provided for all three levels.
No. The Goodman Institute parallels the Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) from the CFA Program requirements, which take a minimum of three years to complete.
4. Is work experience required for admission to the Goodman Institute’s MBA in Investment Management program?
Work experience is preferred but not required for the MBA in Investment management. It is, however, a requirement of the CFA Program. Please see the CFA Institute website for more details.
Our pass rate is exceptional and far exceeds the worldwide rate.
6. If I live in China, can I apply to study in Canada in my first year of studies at Goodman Institute?
Yes. Should you be admitted to the program, you are welcome to attend classes in either Toronto or Montreal.
We provide many networking opportunities within the financial community. Many of our students are hired even before they graduate. However, we cannot guarantee employment.Back to top Δ
Approximately 70% of our students work while completing the Program. The curriculum is rigorous and requires a serious time commitment, but courses have been scheduled to allow you to both work and study.
Yes, completed applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. However, only one admission period, in September, exists each year.
Yes, please advise the administrative staff and they will take care of you.