The JMSB MBA program will change the way you think. You'll learn not only from faculty members who are experts in their fields and committed educators, but also from your peers - a select, yet diverse group of talented, ambitious, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals.
JMSB MBA students learn how to develop effective business strategies and how to apply them in the increasingly complex global business environment. These skills are taught using real case studies that provide students with a solid understanding of the issues facing today’s businesses. To further enhance and apply their business knowledge, students can opt-in to the Co-op Education program , as well as the International Exchange Program .
For business graduates, the MBA program offers an Accelerated MBA which reduces credits from 57 to 45.
By graduation, our students have learned to:
- Develop analytical tools for intelligent decision-making
- Understand the sociological, ethical and political implications of business decisions
- Integrate analytical, interpersonal and communications skills with the management of human capital, technology and information
- Establish goals, work as a team, delegate, and set and meet deadlines
- Manage conflict and stress, make difficult decisions, and take well-calculated risks