|Event: 'Imperial Tobacco Canada Recruitment' || |
Career Events Organized By CMS
Workshops, seminars, career cafes, information sessions and other events offered by the John Molson Career Management Services office.
Date: Monday, March 11, 2013 At 12:00 PM
||Monday, March 11th 2013
||12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
||MB 2 .130
||Business Professional (NO JEANS)
|Find out more & register
- Student ID is needed for Registration
- If you sign up for this event, it is expected that you will show up or cancel at least 24 hours prior as there is limited seating.
Imperial Tobacco Canada is a young, marketing-focused organization whose mission it is to answer adult-smoker preferences in a way that is honest and socially responsible.
We are the country’s leading tobacco company and pride ourselves in the diversity of our workforce - difference is our advantage and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our exceptional sales team!
This is the opportunity for you to put your university degree to use and gain hands-on business experience in a highly competitive, challenging, and ever-changing industry.
The Role: Trade Marketing Account Representative
Using superior leadership and interpersonal skills, you will create close relationships with our trade partners to execute corporate plans, negotiate strategies, and meet business objectives. Your main responsibilities are to:
• Own the territory in terms of performance and in maintaining effective relationships across a diverse base of Retailers for ITCAN’s products and services.
• Plan and execute the visit to the retailers and build strong business relationships, respond to their questions, issues, and concerns, and monitor contract compliance;
• Achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives through effective implementation of cycle and regional/district activities;
• Fill market demand of Imperial Tobacco Canada’s products by maintaining inventory levels and attaining distribution targets for the brand portfolio; and
• Work on special projects at the provincial and national levels with your team of Trade Marketing Account Representatives
Our Offer: Visit the CMS events calendar for more information!
Who Are We Looking For?
Are you a recent university graduate whose area of study is marketing, business, or a related field?
Are you mobile and willing to potentially discover Canada while furthering your career?
Do you aspire to an experience which offers daily opportunities to learn and grow?
Do you have excellent salesmanship, marketing and negotiation skills?
Do you have strong business acumen and a strategic mindset?
Are you energetic, results-driven, and autonomous?
If so, what are you waiting for? Imperial Tobacco Canada is the place for you!
Please note: If you sign up for this event, it is expected that you will show up or cancel at least 24 hours prior as there is limited seating.
The dress code is business professional (no jeans).
Please arrive 20 mins early to register; late arrivals to this event will not be permitted to enter once the presentation has begun.