AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals
The quality of education we provide ranks JMSB among the best business schools. Ours was the first in Montreal to receive accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), thus ranking it among other leading business schools such as Harvard, Wharton, and Northwestern. JMSB was the fourth business school in Canada to receive this prestigious seal of excellence.
We are pleased to say that AACSB International’s high standards have helped us to achieve our goal of offering students a dynamic, contemporary, and relevant business curriculum. Our success lies with our graduates as well, as they continue to further our solid reputation and make a positive impact on today’s global marketplace.